ISDIN Fotoprotector Fusion Water SPF50 50ml
ISDIN Fotoprotector Fusion Water SPF50 is a facial sunscreen ideal for daily use. It is suitable for all skin types including oily, sensitive and also atopic skin. Containing solar filters that protect from both UVA and UVB radiation its formula is also enriched with Hyaluronic Acid. This ingredient allows this sunscreen to also deeply moisturize the skin and keep it hydrated. With a pleasant fluid texture, it leaves no white cast and a silky finish providing an excellent makeup base. In addition, its unique formula does not sting the eyes and is also sea friendly. Its practical packaging and the fact that its formula can be applied on wet skin makes it ideal to keep with you on every occasion, and perfectly enjoy the sun during outdoor activities.
- Texture: fluid;
- Skin issues: sun exposure, photoaging, dehydration;
- Time of application: morning, before sun exposure;
- Age: 12+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive and atopic skin;
- Main benefits: provides very high sun protection against both UVA and UVB rays (SPF50 & PA++++), hydrates the skin, does not sting the eyes, can be applied on wet skin, leaves no white cast, provides an excellent makeup base, has a sea friendly formula;
- Formulated without: alcohol, parabens, sulfates.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a natural part of the skin connective tissue and has the capacity to retain water deeply moisturizing the skin and keeping it hydrated;
- Sunscreen filters such as Avobenzone and Tinosorb S. They offer very high sun protection against both UVA and UVB rays (SPF50 & PA++++);
- Vitamin C and Vitamin E are powerful antioxidants that protect the skin from free radicals helping limit the photoaging effects on the skin.
How to use
Apply ISDIN Fotoprotector Fusion Water SPF50 to the face evenly and in generous doses in the morning or 30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently, especially after perspiring, swimming or drying off with a towel, in order to maintain high levels of protection. Avoid sun exposure at noon or for many hours.